The Smart Data Analytics group is very happy to announce SANSA 0.1 – the initial release of the Scalable Semantic Analytics Stack. SANSA combines distributed computing and semantic technologies in order to allow powerful machine learning, inference and querying capabilities for large knowledge graphs.
You can find the FAQ and usage examples at http://sansa-stack.net/faq/.
The following features are currently supported by SANSA:
- Support for reading and writing RDF files in N-Triples format
- Support for reading OWL files in various standard formats
- Querying and partitioning based on Sparqlify
- Support for RDFS/RDFS Simple/OWL-Horst forward chaining inference
- Initial RDF graph clustering support
- Initial support for rule mining from RDF graphs