Dr. Sahar Vahdati left SDA. The profile below reflects the status at the point of her departure and is no longer updated.
Research Associate at the Smart Data Analytics Group, Institute for Computer Science III, Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität, Bonn, Germany (July 2017 – present)
- Main research areas: Knowledge Management, Knowledge Embedding, Semantic Web, Scholarly Communication Metadata, Semantic Data Integration, Knowledge Graph Integration and Mining, Linked Data, Semantic Web Services, and Web APIs
- Research projects: OpenAIRE H2020 (Leading Linked Data Team), OpenResearch (Moderator, Main Developer)
Research Associate at the Intelligent Database Group, Institute for Computer Science III, Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität, Bonn, Germany (October 2012 – present)
- Main research areas: Intelligent Information Systems, Temporal Information Systems, Deductive Databases (Datalog).
- Linked Data, Semantic Web
- Knowledge Graph Integration
- Knowldge Graph Embedding
- Open Data, Semantic Publishing
- Metadata Management
- Deductive Databases (Datalog)