Römerstr. 164, 53117 Bonn
University of Bonn, Computer Science
Najmeh Mousavi Nejad is a PhD Student at the University of Bonn. She received her master’s degree in Artificial Intelligence in 2011 in Iran, following which she accumulated research experience supported by publications as well as working experience in industry. Since 2015, she is the recipient of a DAAD scholarship (German Academic Exchange Service) for PhD studies in Germany and continues to conduct research (also received a nomination for Best Research and Innovation Paper award in an international conference). Her research interests are semantic web, text mining and analysis, information extraction & retrieval and Natural language processing.
- Semantic Web,
- Text mining and analysis,
- Information Extraction,
- Natural Language Processing
- EULAide: Interpretation of End-User License Agreement using Ontology-Based Information Extraction by NM Nejad, S Scerri, S Auer, EM Sibarani in SEMANTiCS, 2016.
- An Unsupervised Alignment Model for Sequence Labeling: Application to Name Transliteration by NM Nejad, S Khadivi in Named Entities Workshop, 2011.
- The Amirkabir machine transliteration system for NEWS 2011: Farsi-to-English task by NM Nejad, S Khadivi, K Taghipour in Named Entities Workshop, 2011.