Römerstr. 164, 53117 Bonn, Germany
University of Bonn, Computer Science
Dr. Hajira Jabeen is a Senior Researcher at the University of Bonn. She received her PhD degree in computer Science from National University of Computing and Emerging Sciences, Islamabad, Pakistan.
Her research interests includes Big Data Artificial Intelligence, Evolutionary Computation, Semantic Web, Data Mining and Machine Learning.
- Big Data
- Data Mining and Data Analysis
- Semantic Web
- Machine Learning
- Hajira Jabeen and A. R. Baig, “DepthLimited Crossover in Genetic Programming for Classifier Evolution.” Computers in Human Behaviour, 2010.
- Hajira Jabeen and A. R. Baig, “Two Layered Genetic Programming for Mixed Variable Data Classification.” Applied Soft Computing, 2012.
- Hajira Jabeen and A. R. Baig, “Two-Stage Learning for Multi-Class Classification using Genetic Programming”, Neurocomputing, 2013.
- Q. Abbas, J. Ahmad, H. Jabeen, “A Novel Tournament Selection Based Differential Evolution Variant for Continuous Optimization Problems”, Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2015