Römerstr. 164, 53117 Bonn
University of Bonn, Computer Science
Afshin Sadeghi is a PhD Student at the University of Bonn. Afshin’ research interests are in the area of Semantic Knowledge graphs and linked data, Machine Learning and Open Data.
- Semantic Knowledge graphs and linked data,
- Machine Learning,
- Open Data
- OSCOSS (opening scholarly communication in the social science)
- Decentralized creation of academic documents using a Network Attached Storage (NAS) server by J Wilm, A Sadeghi, C Lange, P Mayr in arXiv preprint arXiv:1706.04185 2017.
- Opening Scholarly Communication in Social Sciences by Connecting Collaborative Authoring to Peer Review by Afshin Sadeghi, Johannes Wilm, Philipp Mayr, Christoph Lange in Information – Wissenschaft & Praxis 68 (2-3), 163-170 2017.
- Steiner tree methods for optimal sub-network identification: an empirical study by A Sadeghi, H Fröhlich in BMC bioinformatics 14 (1), 2013.
- Supplement: Steiner tree Methods for Optimal Sub-Network Identification: an Empirical Study by A Sadeghi, H Fröhlich, 2013.
- Ontology-based Skills Demand and Trend Analysis by EM Sibarani, S Scerri, NM Nejad, A Sadeghi, S Auer.