Goerdellering 9, Room 24, 04109 Leipzig
Simon Bin is a PhD Student at the University of Leipzig. Simon’s research interests are in the area of Structured Machine Learning.
- Ontology Learning
- Ontology Debugging
- Big Structured Machine Learning
- DL-Learner – a tool for supervised Machine Learning in OWL and Description Logics
- QROWD – The power of the Qrowd combines with RDF
- SAKE – With RDF and Machine Learning Getting Results Faster
- SANSA-Stack – Open source platform for distributed data processing for RDF large-scale datasets
- SML-Bench – A Benchmark for Symbolic Supervised Machine Learning from Expressive Structured Data
Semantic Web, 10 (2), pp. 231–245, 2019.
Companion of the The Web Conference 2018 on The Web Conference 2018, WWW 2018, Lyon , France, April 23-27, 2018, pp. 467–471, ACM, 2018.
The Tale of Sansa Spark Inproceedings
Proceedings of the ISWC 2017 Posters & Demonstrations and Industry Tracks co-located with 16th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2017), Vienna, Austria, October 23rd - to - 25th, 2017, CEUR-WS.org, 2017.
2017 IEEE International Conference on Big Data, BigData 2017, Boston, MA, USA, December 11-14, 2017, pp. 1400–1407, IEEE Computer Society, 2017.
Distributed Semantic Analytics Using the SANSA Stack Inproceedings
The Semantic Web - ISWC 2017 - 16th International Semantic Web Conference, Vienna, Austria, October 21-25, 2017, Proceedings, Part II, pp. 147–155, Springer, 2017.
ECAI 2016 - 22nd European Conference on Artificial Intelligence, 29 August-2 September 2016, The Hague, The Netherlands - Including Prestigious Applications of Artificial Intelligence (PAIS 2016), pp. 1551–1552, IOS Press, 2016.
Recent Advances in the Theory and Application of Fitness Landscapes, 6 , pp. 487-507, Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2014, ISBN: 978-3-642-41887-7.
Theory and Practice of Natural Computing - Third International Conference, TPNC 2014, Granada, Spain, December 9-11, 2014. Proceedings, pp. 47–58, Springer, 2014.