Römerstr. 164, 53117 Bonn
University of Bonn, Computer Science
Michael Galkin is a PhD Student at the University of Bonn. Michael’ research interests are in the area of Strategies of managing Linked Enterprise Data.
- Semantic Data Management,
- Knowledge Graphs,
- Data Integration
- Big Data Ocean
- Semantic data integration for knowledge graph construction at query time by D Collarana, M Galkin, I Traverso-Ribón, C Lange, ME Vidal, S Auer in Semantic Computing (ICSC), 2017.
- Monitoring and Automating Factories Using Semantic Models by N Petersen, M Galkin, C Lange, S Lohmann, S Auer in Joint International Semantic Technology Conference, 2016.
- Fuhsen: a federated hybrid search engine for building a knowledge graph on-demand (short paper) by D Collarana, M Galkin, C Lange, I Grangel-González, ME Vidal, S Auer in OTM Confederated International Conferences, 2016.
- Enterprise Knowledge Graphs: A Backbone of Linked Enterprise Data by M Galkin, S Auer, S Scerri in Web Intelligence (WI), 2016.
- Integration strategies for enterprise knowledge graphs by M Galkin, S Auer, H Kim, S Scerr in Semantic Computing (ICSC), 2016.
- LinkDaViz-Automatic Binding of Linked Data to Visualizations. by K Thellmann, M Galkin, F Orlandi, S Auer in International Semantic Web Conference, 2015.
- Identifying Web Tables-Supporting a Neglected Type of Content on the Web by M Galkin, D Mouromtsev, S Auer arXiv preprint arXiv:1503.06598 2015.