Römerstr. 164, 53117 Bonn
University of Bonn, Computer Science
Diego Esteves is a PhD Student & Research Associate at the University of Bonn. Esteves’ research interests are in the area of Fact Checking on the Web and Machine Learning Metadata.
Natural Language Processing
- DeFacto – Deep Fact Validation
- MEX – Machine Learning Interchange Format
- HORUS: Named Entity Recognition for Informal Text
- Experimental Analysis of Class CS Problems
- Natural Language Processing – Lab
- Natural Language Processing – Seminars
- “Named Entity Recognition in Twitter using Images and Text” by D. Esteves, R. Peres, J. Lehmann and G. Napolitano in The 3rd International Workshop on Natural Language Processing for Informal Text (NLPIT 2017) co-located with the International Conference on Web Engineering (ICWE 2017)
- “LOG4MEX: A Library to Export Machine Learning Experiments” by D. Esteves, D. Moussallem, T. Soru, C. B. Neto, J. Lehmann, A. N. Ngomo and J. C. Duarte In Web Intelligence (WI), 2017 IEEE/WIC/ACM International Conference on 2017. IEEE.
- “An Interoperable Service for the Provenance of Machine Learning Experiments” by J. C. Duarte, M. C. R. Cavalcanti, I. S. Costa, and D. Esteves In Web Intelligence (WI), 2017 IEEE/WIC/ACM International Conference on 2017. IEEE.
- “The Algorithm-Implementation-Execution Ontology Design Pattern“
- “MEX Interfaces: Automating Machine Learning Metadata Generation”
- “WASOTA: What are the states of the art?“
- “DeFacto – A Multilingual Fact Validation Interface“ by R. Speck, D. Esteves, J. Lehmann, and A. N. Ngomo in Proceedings of the ISWC 2015 Semantic Web Challenge, co-located with the 14th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC-2015), Bethlehem, PA, USA, October 11, 2015.
- “An Open Question Answering Framework”
- “Predição de Tendência de Ativos em Séries Financeiras Utilizando Algoritmos de Aprendizado de Máquina” by D.Esteves. Military Institute of Engineering, Brazilian Army, Master Thesis.
- “Prediction of Assets Behaviour in Financial Series using Machine Learning Algorithms” by D. Esteves and J.C. Duarte in International Journal of Advanced Research in Artificial Intelligence, 2013.