Prof. Dr. Jens Lehmann
Head of Department
Room Number: 1.022 . tel:+49-341-123456789 . firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof. Dr. Jens Lehmann (http://www.jens-lehmann.org) is a full professor at the University of Bonn and Fraunhofer IAIS. He is leading the SDA group with 50 researchers. He obtained a PhD with grade summa cum laude at the University of Leipzig in 2010 including research stays at the University of Oxford and a master degree in Computer Science from Technical University of Dresden in 2006. His research interests involve Semantic Web and Artificial Intelligence. He is founder, leader or contributor of several open source projects, including SANSA, AskNow, DL-Learner, DBpedia, LinkedGeoData and ORE. He works/worked in several funded projects, e.g. GeoKnow (EU STREP, coordinator), LOD2 (EU IP, work package lead), LATC (EU STREP, lead for University of Leipzig) and SoftWiki (BmBF). Prof. Dr. Jens Lehmann authored more than 100 articles in international journals and conferences cited more than 11000 times according to Google Scholar.
- Begleitseminar Bachelorarbeit Softwaretechnologie - BA-INF 062
- Master Seminar Smart Data Analytics - MA-INF 0402
This seminar is for the students who are writing their master thesis in Smart Data Analytics (or are preparing for a thesis in this domain).
- Master Seminar Software Engineering - MA-INF 0402
This seminar is for the students who are writing their master’s thesis in Software Engineering (or are preparing for a thesis in this domain).
- Seminar Model-Driven Software Engineering - MA-INF 3218
The seminar is aimed at students who want to specialize in Software Engineering and Model-Driven Engineering.
- Seminar Predictive Analytics - MA-INF 3238
The seminar is aimed at students who want to become familiar with predictive analytics in the domain of software engineering.
- Seminar Natural Language Processing - MA-INF 4221
- Lab Natural Language Processing - MA-INF 4222
- Lab Distributed Big Data Analytics - MA-INF 4223
The goal is to provide experience and technical skills related to Big data processing tools like Flink and Spark, in addition, to make them acquainted with the functional programming style prevalent in concurrent and parallel programming for Big data.
- Lab Semantic Data Web Technologies - MA-INF 4314