We are looking for student assistants at the Computer Science Institute at the University of Bonn.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
Interest in “one of” (not necessarily more) the following areas:
- Big Data, Machine Learning, Data Mining
- Semantic Technologies and Linked Data
- Geo spatial data modeling and analysis
- Natural language processing, in particular Question Answering
- You will be able to efficiently work towards your doctorate in a group of excellent scientists.
- You will work at one of the leading  German Universities.
- You will enjoy a close collaboration with Fraunhofer IAIS  as a leading research institute for large scale machine learning and data mining.
- The payment will be according to the standard payment scale for student assistants.
To apply, please send a mail to SDA Applications including a CV, a master certificate, a motivation letter including a short overview of previous research activities, two letters of recommendation and a writing sample (e.g. prior publication or master thesis excerpt). Applications are possible until all positions have been filled. Please do not send mails larger than 10MB.